Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws. We could try to spend the day with both sides of our families, but that sounds too hectic to get from one side of town to the next when they are held at about the same time. I certainly missed my family gathering, but know I will see them at Christmas time.

Our Thanksgiving morning started out pretty mellow with just hanging around the house and then attempting a walk - we got about a block before Riley sat on the ground and declared it too cold.





We then headed off to my in-laws house to spend the afternoon eating loads and loads of good food, hanging out with family, and watching episodes of Too Cute at Riley's request.





Picture by Riley

Picture by Riley






Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.