Thursday, March 2, 2017

Moving on

A lot has changed since starting this blog. My initial purpose was to provide a spot for my family to catch up on our lives. It was mostly a spot for grandparents to read about Riley and the details of her life.


As time went on, I spent more time exploring photography, and the two (blogging about Riley and photography) started to blend. She became my main model and I am so grateful for, not only the ability to grow in my photography skills, but the opportunity to capture all these life moments with her.


Along the way, I connected with other bloggers and non-bloggers and photographers and family. Sometimes I was excited to keep this journal of our lives, and honestly, it sometimes felt like a chore, but I am so grateful to have it... to look back on all those special memories.


I've thought a lot about how I want to move forward and decided that I would create a new site... one that focuses a little more on my photography, but still captures the moments of my family's life. I won't likely blog as much, but I will still be sharing over at jodavisphotography.com.


I'm still working on building the site and have already changed it many times, but come on over and check it out. I'd love to see you over there!

1 comment:

Love to see your comments.