1. My Child. Since having the kid my life tends to revolve around her. I have even become that person. You know... I can't help but tell all sorts of stories about the cute things she does, I go out in public with baby food on my clothes and I don't care, and my Facebook picture has been nothing but her since she was born.
2. Photography. I am no expert and could learn a lot more (if I had the patience and the time), but I enjoy capturing the moment by taking pictures. I figure my pictures are good enough to share and hope you agree.
3. Dreams. As in the ones you have when you sleep. I am a prolific dreamer and will likely be sharing them. I have a love/hate relationship with dreams as at times they have been a bit ominous. But for the most part they are just odd. And I have toilet dreams. More to come on that.
4. Remodeling. I grew up with a dad who was a man of all trades. I was his little helper growing up and learned a number of skills to be self sufficient. I get a lot of satisfaction in being able to have a hand in making my vision come true. To be able to say "I did that". I also have to give a big shout out to all the people who have been willing to give me a hand during all these projects.
|Helping my dad cut wood.|
5. Adoption. I'm adopted. I used to work at an adoption agency. I may or may not talk about this.
6. My Husband. Whether he likes it or not I will be mentioning him. He is a huge part of my life so it would be a bit hard to leave him out.
|BTW, he hates having his picture taken.|