Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sledding - finally!

We've tried to get Riley to go sledding in the past, but her few times being pulled on the sidewalk convinced her she didn't want anything to do with this unstable activity. However, today she totally agreed to it. I'm sure it helped that we actually sat on the sled with her, but she was still pretty excited about it.






Riley wanted to go down that hill again and again (Jesse and I took turns going down the hill with her). I can't tell you the last time I went sledding so I have to say this was super fun for me too - except for trudging up that hill over and over. Talk about a workout, but so worth it. And Riley has already asked when we can do it again. Thank you winter for giving us this nicer day to do something fun outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.