Thursday, March 31, 2016

Project 52 - Easter - Week 13

13/52

So my project 52 is becoming more of a recap of what's happening lately and I'm ok with that. I feel like I've been a little too busy to devote too much time to this project, but I've still been snapping pictures each week. This week was all about Easter which we spent at my in-laws this year. 

Well, first we colored eggs on Saturday and Riley drew eggs and bunnies and then hung them all over the walls.  We only colored 5 eggs (that white one fell and is cracked on the underside) and that was plenty. We did a tie dye kit which I would recommend as it created some cool effects.







Forcing Lucy to look at the camera


On Easter morning we decided to hide the eggs in the house since it was wet and rainy outside. I prefer the outside hunt, but I remember all my treats being hid inside the house when I was a kid so there's a bit of nostalgia for me since I lived in the same house when I was her age.






After an excruciating 5 hours (for Riley) we finally headed to her grandparents house where the Easter bunny also hid eggs and provided another basket.





A couple other family members came over and we ate food, watched tv, played games, fixed the computer internet connection... the usual. Over all a good family get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.