Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Project 52 - Warm Weather Nights - Week 23

23/52

After a week of taking a gazillion photos in South Dakota (and then editing them on a super slow computer) I was tempted to skip capturing something last week, but when Riley insisted on watering one of our trees while wearing a fancy dress (just for the heck of it) it seemed like the perfect moment to capture. It's moments like this that I want to remember. Warm weather nights hanging outside with my girl is one of my favorite things to do. Plus, she often requests to water this tree. We only planted it a few years ago and it's already grown so much. I love that she gets that we need to care for the tree to help it grow - that she plays a role in that.


Just a few years ago I was watching her splash in her water table, then her small pool and now this. I love how she's growing up and becoming this young person - I want to hold on to all these little  moments because I know it will all move too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.