Friday, October 21, 2011

Video dump

This is just going to be a bit of a dump of recent videos I've taken of Riley. Enjoy.

Recently Jesse and I went out to tackle the leaves in the yard and hoped that Riley would be content to play in the yard. Even better, she was willing to help.


Riley has also really, REALLY been into singing. We do this anywhere and anytime, but it has now become a tradition during bath time. Her favorites are 'You are my Sunshine', 'The Wheels on the Bus', Old MacDonald', and 'ABC's'. Here she knocks out a few verses of 'The Wheels on the Bus'.


We are also trying to get in as much outside time as possible since we will soon be locked indoors more due to cold weather. When we go on stroller rides down by the pond she demands a stop at this park:


I don't know what to say about this one, but it amuses me:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.