Thursday, February 19, 2015

Project 52 - Week 7

7/52

This week I thought I would feature our deck. Last spring we sat down and decided to tackle a number of projects on the house. One of them was a must fix since it involved a leak in our living room from the deck above. I hope to eventually write up a post about all the changes, but we've run into a number of hiccups that have caused these projects to be completed way later than they should have. This week we are seeing the (almost) completion of our deck (there were hiccups that will delay all the details being finished for awhile).


I guess, it's not a big deal that all the details won't be finished right away since it was something like 9 below when I took these pictures. I'm eager for the weather to warm up and for us to finally get new furniture for this deck. I can already see myself reading a book out here on a summer evening after Riley's gone to bed. I can't wait. (Also, Diablo would have loved this.)

A couple more pictures... we need some post caps, a storm door (that fits), and some furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.