Monday, July 27, 2015

Project 52 - River Walk - Week 29

29/52

I've learned one thing about myself this past week - I can't live with out Photoshop. I know, very dramatic of me, but I shoot in raw and Lightroom only takes my pictures part way to my vision. I just neeeeed Photoshop. I do.

Let's back up... husband did some upgrades to my computer so I could actually use the ram sitting on my computer. Basically, ram didn't work with my system, system now updated and I am no longer cursing at my computer for it's archaically slow speed. Once my computer was back together I start to put everything back in place and I could not find the code for my Photoshop CS3. More curses. My tech savvy nephew says he can help get me CS5.5, but after a week and a half I totally crack and sign up for a 30 day trial run of Photoshop CC. Unlike previous versions of Photoshop where you just buy the product, CC is on a monthly membership which I hate, but will probably succumb to.

At any rate, I finally got to finish editing my pictures from last week. On Monday I had the day off (because I had to work on Saturday) and decided to take full advantage. I got a massage, walked around the river in my old neighborhood (which I have a special love for), and then ate lunch at the Aster Cafe all by myself. Wonderful. I hate working Saturdays, but it sure is worth it when I spend my alternate day off like this.





 Oh, Nordeast, how I love you.

1 comment:

  1. <3 this too. I lived walked distance from your photos. Everything looks so happy. Glad you had a lovely day after all the fuss with Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete

Love to see your comments.