Thursday, February 11, 2016

Project 52 - Winter Sun - Week 6

6/52

The sun seems to be in short order this winter and I have been craving it something fierce so when Jesse suggested we go for a walk at our local nature park this past weekend I was all over it. Grandma and grandpa had Riley so we didn't have to worry about the wee one trying to make this trek. She's done it before, and there's always some whining, but she's never done it when there is packed snow on the ground. It was hard for me (sorry, left knee) so I can't imagine Riley getting very far.


It was also nice to get some one on one time with my husband. We talked, we didn't talk, we enjoyed the silence (or the hum of cars from the nearby freeway). It was nice. And it was sunny.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.