Friday, June 17, 2016

Project 52 - Bubbles - Week 24

24/52

As I was walking out the door to go on our camping trip I grabbed a bubble wand for Riley. It's now going on my essentials list for camping as it occupied her for quite a bit of time. 



For quite some time I've been trying to capture a picture of a bubble, but Riley's far too fast for me. She loves to pop them as soon as they form.




I asked her not to pop them right away. She accommodated that request and waited about 3 seconds before she popped them.



And so I was able to capture a few of them, uncertain of how they would turn out, and later amazed of the reflections of Boundary Waters surroundings.





They aren't perfect and certainly aren't the last bubbles I will attempt to capture, but there couldn't be a better place to capture in a bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.