Sunday, August 7, 2016

Project 52 - Starburst - Week 31

31/52

I live in a city that has a lot of parks. I have a list that says there are 35 city parks, but it doesn't include school playgrounds and those that are just over the border, but worth the drive to. I've felt fortunate to have a park at the end of our block - the one I played at as a kid and now my daughter gets to play there too. There are a couple other parks that we regularly walk to, but it wasn't until recently that we decided to explore other parks.

We look at our list, pick a place, and a short drive (or walk) later, we are playing at a new to us playground. This week we found a good one and we've already determined that we would go back. It was sort of two parks in one since there was the city park and a school park pretty much right next to each other.




I've determined that we should always bring a ball to a park. We passed the ball back and forth through this tube forever and then later kicked it around in a field.






While there, I also practiced getting a sun flare for my photography class. I usually shoot with a wide aperture so this caused me to have to close it down quite a bit which causes a starburst effect.


I also played around with getting some harsh light photos while Riley told me a secret...


We made our way over to the school playground which was even cooler than the other playground.





And then we went back to the other playground for awhile. It was hard to leave!





When we finally left, we were tired and sweaty, but it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.