Sunday, November 6, 2016

Project 52 - That time of year - Week 44

44/52

I'm so glad I documented this day. A day in which Riley was more than willing to go outside with me and then worked harder than me on raking and picking up leaves. It was awesome.






We started to peter out, but I had one thing I wanted to show Riley. I explained that when I was a kid, I used to rake the leaves into walls of a house and pretend it was my home. I started raking and as it all came together, she repeatedly said "you are good, mommy".


We built our beds and then laid down in our respective rooms. Through the wall of leaves she told me that she wasn't sure it was a good idea when I suggested we go outside, but now she thought it was the best idea ever.


Me too, kiddo. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.