Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Photo a Day Week 3

August Photo a Day inspired by Fat Mum Slim


8/15
Ready

Ready for a bath, that is. What a hot mess. She even got food on her brow creating a subtle uni-brow.



8/16
Food

Sushi at Crave where I celebrated another happy hour for a co-worker who has departed. I know I have mentioned it before, but we've lost a lot of people on our team recently for a variety of reasons (grad school, moving out of state, staying home with kids, new job opportunities...). We are hopeful that we will be getting some support soon.



8/17
Faces

This is my work team. Mike, Maggie, Delena, Lisa, Josh, Moi, Marne, Ashley (whose last day was Friday), and Ben (Parra couldn't make our work boating event - and her last day is next week). I work on a pretty awesome team and I love all our different personalities.



8/18
Inside

We are planning for a camping trip this upcoming weekend so I pulled out the old camping supply tub to prepare. It's been a really long time since we went camping so I am pretty sure eating that Chili Mac with Beef will be a bad idea. But who knows, I might be feeling risky...



8/19
Hole

It doesn't look like much, but I occasionally find these holes in the yard. I'm guessing they are from moles or something small and harmless, but I let my mind run wild envisioning wild snakes slithering out of these and chasing me down. I'm sure it's possible.



8/20
Today

Riley, my dad, and I headed out to my dad's farm in Wisconsin as Riley didn't have daycare so I had to take the day off. My dad had a new septic tank put in recently and they added this huge mound in the yard totally changing the landscape I've always known the farm to be. We planted some trees along the mound, traveled around Wisconsin unsuccessfully trying to find a couple wheel barrels of driveway gravel, and hauled dirt from one side of the yard to the other before heading home.



8/21
Cool

My friend, Josie, loved the Chicken Spaghetti I made for her when she was pregnant and asked for more. I made it, but she works 7 days a week so I haven't been able to connect with her. It's been sitting in my freezer for weeks and needs to get to Josie's house soon as I fear we'll decide to go ahead and eat it. Whoa, when did we pick up brussels sprouts?

See August Photo a Day week 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.