Thursday, August 6, 2015

Project 52 - Summer Strolls - Week 31

31/52

As I sit here the rain trickles down outside. In fact, it's been raining off and on all day and I sort of wish we'd have a nice big storm. Nothing too scary, but something that makes you want to curl up on the couch with a book, a cup of tea... and probably a handful of Himalayan sea salt dark chocolate covered almonds. Just sayin'.

But on the other hand, I love me some summer and as I edit my pictures from yesterday I can't help thinking I wish I lived somewhere that was 'summer' all year long. Oh, who am I kidding, I'd be delighted if I lived somewhere where the winters were 30 degrees or higher. Anything is better than subzero.

At any rate, yesterday we went for a walk to the park to soak up the beautiful day. Riley whined a bit because we took the long route so we told her she could get out and pull the wagon herself and she did.... willingly.



Of course, that didn't last forever, but it did last longer than expected and most importantly the whining stopped.

Lol. Love my husband and how he 'tolerates' my picture taking


 And while she played a the park I may have found some flowers to photograph.



 Awe, summer. Still loving every bit of you... rain or shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.