Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Disney on Ice

We finally decided this was the year we would check out Disney on Ice. I anticipated it to be pretty classic Disney stuff, but I didn't realize that I would be so impressed with the skating and the acrobats. Seriously, impressive.

We bought an extra ticket so we could ask a friend of Riley's to attend with us. Both Riley and Sylvia were delighted and sat on the edge of their seats for the entire show.


Waiting for the show to start - moments later they were on the edge of their seats.


I had no intention of taking pictures, but noted that I wanted to get a picture of Riley and Sylvia together so Jesse suggested I bring the good camera (since my point and shoot won't stay charged and the camera on my phone is a joke). I pushed my ISO to 4000 thinking I would end up with super grainy pictures, but they turned out far better than I expected. However, I was actually so engrossed that I (mostly) didn't think to take pictures until the 'exciting' parts of each scene were almost over.


Tiana

Snow White

Cinderella

Rapunzel



Finale


The girls had a blast and were wired up the entire ride home. The cost of tickets were somewhat reasonable (although the merchandise and food were not - we got a $12 bag of popcorn). I didn't think I would be saying this, but I'm pretty sure we will do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.