Saturday, December 19, 2015

Project 52 - Jumping - Week 50

50/52

I've almost made it a year and I'm finally starting to slip with this project. I almost forgot to take pictures for this project this week, but caught my husband with the camera taking pictures of our daughter jumping off a chair. I took over and started taking my own pictures (where she moved to the couch).

Riley's such a director - constantly telling me when to take a picture and often looking right at the camera when she was jumping. I'm glad she's so cooperative when it comes to pictures because the cat and Jesse wouldn't tolerate being my subjects for 52 weeks out of the year.




I thought I would be taking all sorts of Christmas type pictures this time of year, and perhaps I will in the next couple weeks, but it was fun to 1. catch my husband with the camera since he doesn't pick it up as much anymore and 2. watch my daughter have fun and just be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.