Friday, August 26, 2011

Mousey

Friday morning I woke to a disturbing mouse murder scene in my living room. I neglected to see it at first so I am quite grateful that it wasn't in my regular line of walking. In fact, when I first noticed something off I thought it might be a cat or kid toy lying on the ground, but after closer inspection it was apparent that wasn't the case. Perhaps it was all the blood that tipped me off. Yeah, I'm no CSI, but even I could tell there had been quite a struggle. And the mouse was moved from where it likely died. I don't know why, but I took a picture of it with my phone. I don't plan on posting it, or showing anyone, or even looking at it again, but I felt compelled to take a picture. Say what you want, but I already know there's something wrong with me.

I cleaned up the devastation, and when Jesse came downstairs with Riley he proceeded to sterilize almost the entire main floor. Thank you Jesse. This is the second mouse our cat, Lucy, has caught in the last month (that we know of) so I guess it's time to scout the house for their entry point.

The rest of this past week has been a little uneventful. Actually, it went really fast. Wasn't it just Monday? No complaints, of course. As long as the weekend doesn't go too fast. I didn't even take many pictures of Riley, but I did get a fun video of her in the bath last night.



Psst, there's a spider on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.