Saturday, September 8, 2012

September Photo a Day Week 1

September Photo a Day inspired by Fat Mum Slim



9/1
You, now

Yup, that's what I look like these days.



9/2
Father

To be honest I thought I would be taking a picture of my dad on this day, but he was out of town. Even so, getting a picture of my husband is pretty great (and not just because he hates being in pictures), but because he is an awesome father to our daughter. We got really lucky.



9/3
Far Away

Eden Prairie, MN isn't that far from our house, but it seems like it is since we never go there. We met up with my in-laws for breakfast this day and decided to try a different area than we usually go.



9/4
In my mailbox/postbox

Just a Netflix movie and a bill. I took a similar photo in April. I suppose I could have done something different, but it is what it is.



9/5
Bright

This was certainly a bright spot in my day. Eating dinner (tilapia with capers and a village salad) on the deck while my child played in the yard. Plus that cucumber came from my co-worker's dad's garden. Love fresh veggies from the garden and spending the last days of summer outdoors.



9/6
Every day

Well, we eat every day and I'm pretty sure Riley would eat rice and carrots every day so this seemed like an appropriate picture.



9/7
Natural

Just spent a little time outside taking pictures in natural lighting before bedtime. I love this time of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.