Monday, September 7, 2015

Natalie

I recently reached out to my niece, Natalie, to see if she would model for me. I really wanted to practice taking pictures of someone other than my daughter and Natalie seemed like the perfect person for this. Not only is she stunning, and the queen of selfies (seriously), but it gave me a chance to hang out with her - something I don't get to do very often.

We decided to shoot at French Regional Park, someplace I've been to, but I've never photographed there. I really wanted to find some industrial scenery too, but it was 90 degrees and after an hour I thought we were going to melt into a puddle (my loving husband told me I smelled like a dog when I got home. Thanks sweetie). I think the heat got to me because there were some other shots at the park I was going to get and totally missed, but it's no big deal because I did get a lot of keepers. That wasn't really that hard because check her out - the eyes, the smile, the style.















I'm not sure if Natalie realizes how beautiful, bright and strong she is and I know I don't tell her enough, but I hope that she knows she has much to offer this world and I can't wait to see where this all leads her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.