Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Project 52 - Panorama - Week 47

47/52

I've had a panorama idea in my head for awhile, and finally decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, it was pretty cold out, but Riley was a willing model once I told her what it would look like in the end.

Lightroom and Photoshop have made it easy to merge photos into a panorama, but it took a little tweaking to get it just right. In the first one I was only able to capture three Riley's, but after changing some photo selections I was able to get all five Riley's in the second picture. I also changed the settings so the bottom is straight (although still at an angle) rather than curved. Not sure which one I like better, but it certainly gave me some ideas of how I might set this up differently.

For a better view click here


For a better view click here

Next time I'd love to try this along the North Shore or in a big open park... or on a set of swings! Or maybe I'll have Riley do a sequence of poses, like letters of her name or something. So many options and so much fun! Can't wait to try this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.