Thursday, November 5, 2015

Boom Island Park Photo Session

Last weekend I had the honor of capturing family photos for my former co-worker, Stephanie, and her family. We were looking forward to the anticipated sunny and 60 degree day, but it ended up being chilly and overcast. No complaints, though - it could have been far colder for November 1st!

Stephanie and I were pregnant at the same time, but we haven't seen each other in a long time, and while I've seen her little ones on Facebook, it was so great to meet them in person. I was also able to bring my crew along and they came in handy blowing bubbles (a great tool for keeping kid's attention).

We shot these photos at Boom Island Park which is now my favorite place to take pictures (and I wasn't alone as there were two other photographers there at the same time). So many great spots to capture great scenery and we didn't even explore the entire park.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.