Monday, May 30, 2011

White Trash

Saturday I wanted to capture how cute Riley looked in the skirt she got from Grandma Suzie and Grandpa Michael and the Madonna shirt that cousin, Tater Tot, got her.


Unfortunately, she wasn't too happy when I took the above picture, but she still was cute. Later I was able to get another picture when we were out on the deck.


As you can see the shirt is a little on the small side and I think this will be the last time she will be able to squeeze into it. On a side note she has really been embracing her belly button this weekend. When you ask her where it is she lifts her shirt up, points to it, and says 'belly button'. At least it sounds pretty close to 'belly button'.

She woke up ravished after her nap. The moment she saw the bananas she started making monkey noises. Ooh ooh, aah aah.



Can I get a little help here?

Inhaling my banana

Can barely take a break from eating to drink some milk.

 After a hard day of playing, napping, and eating Riley looked like this:

Pretty, isn't it?

As you can see in the above photo she was holding the lens cap to the camera. I kept attempting to get a picture of her in all her hot messness which was difficult since she kept chasing me with the lens... as she wanted to put the lens on the camera. We went back and forth across the room and it looked a little like this:





Then on to the other side of the room...






While we are looking at pictures of my white trash child I might as well share another picture from last week when she was getting ready for bed.



Please note the bold fashion statement she is making. I like to think of her as fashion forward. Soon, you too, will all be mixing patterns and clashing colors. When this look becomes the new trend you can all look back and thank Riley for it. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.