Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Haircut

Not to brag... but my kid is a superstar. We finally took Riley in for her first haircut. Kiddo has super fine, thin hair so I was reluctant to do so, but the long mullet look had to go. I wasn't quite sure how she'd handle a stranger messing with her hair so I wasn't sure how this would all turn out. I figured she wouldn't cry, but I was worried that she wouldn't have the patience and tolerance for everything that goes into a haircut. Perhaps a little whining would be involved. Turns out she acted like she didn't have a care in the world... like she gets her hair cut all the time. No big deal, mom.


The before: Long, wispy hair down her back.


The after: Mullet gone. 


Of course, it didn't hurt that she could watch Sesame Street from her seat. Above? She's looking at the TV right next to me. The kid in the back? Screaming his head off.


Such a super trooper. She might look upset here, but I caught her when she was finally talking. 


And in the end the most exciting part to her was when she convinced her daddy to let her have a sucker over the sticker. She made both her mommy and daddy very proud of her today. Way to go, kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.