Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Photo a Day Week 3

Photo a Day inspired by Fat Mum Slim



5/15
Love

Unconditional, never ending, ever meaningful, heart melting, hugs and kisses, beyond comprehension love.



5/16
What you're reading

I've been trying to read books on my iPad. Do I enjoy it? Meh. Too much glare. I purchased a number of Amazon books of the day which is why I've been reading them here, but I might move them over to my hubby's Kindle (with E ink) as it is easier on the eyes. In the end I still prefer a good ol' paper book.



5/17
Snack

Apple and cheese. Pretty much my snack every day at work.



5/18
Something you made

Ok, I have to admit I was a little lazy this week (or preoccupied). This seems like the obvious choice, but there are a ton of other things I made that I could have shared... and none of them would have been the hot mess this child was at the time of the picture. Ya'll are going to think I never wash her face. Whatev.



5/19
A favorite place

I'm not sure if I have a favorite place, but being outside (especially in nice weather) helps center me. And it sure helps if my family is outside with me.



5/20
Something you can't live without

So the obvious choice would have been to take a picture of my husband and daughter. But that is sooo OBVIOUS so I decided to go with water. Water is  something I can't live without. None of us can, but I drink more water than the average fool. This probably explains why I get up a couple times in the middle of the night. *sigh* I included the lip balm and the Kleenex because they are never out of my reach either.



5/21
Where you stand

So I was really irritated with this prompt. I'm not sure why. It was one of those days, but I also could have used a much more concrete prompt. This one had the potential for a creative perspective, but I needed something like 'cat' or 'table'. I actually like this picture, but I still feel that it's pretty lame. And I am fully aware that this probably doesn't make any sense.

See May Photo a Day week 1, and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to see your comments.